A calm environment
Le Mas du Padre is located in lush greenery, on a hill overlooking the Thau basin, in a quiet environment. Quick access from the highway, just 2 km from the village center and baths of Balaruc Les Bains.
In the immediate vicinity of a large shopping center.
Close to Montpellier, Sète, Frontignan …
In a very rich tourist environment.
The 4-star campsite Le Mas du Padre welcomes you in mobile home or naked location, in a park shaded by a rich and varied vegetation.
A grocery store is at your disposal every day on the campsite
The equipment has been particularly studied
for kids :
for babies bath and changing table,
for the youngest mini W.C., sink lowered,
paddling pool and equipped playground.
The campsite is located in Balaruc-les-Bains which is a spa resort and seaside, located on the edge of Thau Pond which is a very large pond of sea water. At 3 km from the campsite is the beach, near the center of the village. You can swim, go boating, diving, fishing without a license (this is the maritime domain). To go to the sea it takes about 10 km, but we can show you beaches accessible without traffic jams, without parking problems, and large enough to settle there without having to stick to each other and where we finds many seashells to the delight of children. There are also pebble beaches for people who do not like the sand, or for the windy days … And there are also nudist beaches for lovers …
We use as much as possible, ecological cleaning products.
• We have installed delayed taps (PRESTO type) on all collective use water points to avoid unnecessary wastage of water flowing because someone forgot to close the tap!
• We have installed water saving devices on taps for private use (within rentals), so as not to deplete the resource.
• We supply the toilets in the collective sanitary buildings with well water (no need to use drinking water in the toilet!).
• The lighting of collective buildings is made of neon or fluorescent tubes which are elements with low energy consumption. And we fitted timers. However, do not forget to turn your own lights off….
• The lights on the campground, except the pétanque-field lighting, are all equipped with neon lights or low consumption lights. All are equipped with light sensor, to provide lighting when necessary, but avoid light during the day, or a programmer (pétanque lighting closed at midnight). We even installed a few solar lights.
• In our rentals, we replace each bulb by economical ones, and already equipped more than 70% of the lighting.
• We set up the sorting out for different types of waste: packaging, batteries, and glass.
• We note monthly our water meters and electricity consumption to manage better.
• Our parkland is planted with local species that require little watering, and are only watered during the night with our well water. We crush the trimming branches and use it as mulching to avoid evaporation and weed growth. Other trimming scraps and fallen leaves are shredded and stored to make compost to bring a natural fertilizer to the ground.